Date: October 3, 2017
Time: 7:30am - 6:30pm CST
Locations: W Chicago - City Center, 172 W Adams St, Chicago, IL 60603
Lead. Collaborate. Innovate.
The Network & Affinity Leadership Congress is the premier U.S. conference that brings network and affinity groups from all industry sectors together to share effective practices to help their companies gain the competitive edge.
At NALC, ERG leaders from leading Fortune 500 companies come together for peer-to-peer learning, skill-building with subject matter experts and diversity leaders, and networking with colleagues from a variety of affinity groups and business sectors. Leaders in the affinity and diversity worlds share their effective practices on how to make ERGs strategic, sustainable, innovative and engaging.
Attendees learn effective and creative solutions and gain new ideas for maximizing the business value of their ERGs while helping to make them stronger, more relevant and valued. A focus is also placed on the enhancement of leadership development opportunities, recognition of valued contributors, and recruitment of fresh talent and succession planning for ERG leadership roles.
To register for this event, please click here
SEND your ERG TEAMS to the 2017 Network & Affinity Leadership Congress (NALC) for an in-depth learning experience!
- DISCOVER strategies to increase the business value of employee groups
- GENERATE new program ideas and tools to take your network to the next level
- EXPERIENCE peer-to-peer learning through best practice case studies
- UNDERSTAND organizational structure options and the power of full engagement
- NETWORK with leaders like you from leading companies
In 2016, nearly 650 leaders from more than 140 corporations came together at these “network of networks” events to share best practices and discover ways to increase their business value. Click here for a list of attending organizations.
Who Should Attend:
- Network and Affinity Group Members and Leaders
- ERG Program Managers
- Diversity or HR Professionals
- ERG Executive Sponsors
- Mid-Level Managers
- Companies considering the business benefits of network & affinity groups
What our 2016 attendees said about NALC:
- “I like the different learning tracks so that you pick and choose what are important to you and critical to your ERG.”
- “I found a lot of value and motivation in the stories of other companies and their ERG journeys. The overall air of the conference was one of openness, sharing, and community, which allowed me to fully immerse myself in the topics. The opportunity to network with similar ERG's was also wonderful.”
- “It was great to enjoy conversations with a variety of ERG affinity types from different industries (many at varying levels of their own evolution) within a single session.”
- “My favorite part was all the networking.”
- “The quality of the presenters, the professionalism of the Diversity Best Practices Staff and the program content was superior to other conferences I have attended. Everything was well planned and on time and on point. I liked that attendees were engaged in the conversation. It enables us to share perspectives and challenge each other's thinking.”
- “Excellent event. I will definitely encourage our company to send more attendees.”
7:30 – 8:30 Networking Breakfast/Registration
8:30 – 8:45 WELCOME
8:45 – 9:30 KEYNOTE & CONVERSATION: D & I: Yesterday and Today
9:45 – 11:00 Round I: Breakout Sessions
A. EMERGING ERG (0-3 YEARS): Create High-Impact ERG Events
B. EXPERIENCED ERG (4+ YEARS): Collaborate Across ERGs and Outside the Organization
C. INFLUENTIAL LEADERSHIP: Leverage the Social Capital of Your ERG to Drive Change
11:00 – 11:15 Networking Break
11:15 – 12:30 ROUND I Repeated (3 Tracks)
12:30 – 1:45 "GREAT IDEAS: How is Your ERG Leading, Collaborating and Innovating?” NETWORKING LUNCHEON
2:00 – 3:15 Round II: Breakout Sessions
A. EMERGING ERG (0-3 YEARS): Build Flexibility & Resilience into ERG Structure
B. EXPERIENCED ERG (4+ YEARS): Fuel a Diverse Talent Pipeline
C. INFLUENTIAL LEADERSHIP: Hold Senior Leaders Accountable
3:15 – 3:30 Refreshment Break
3:30 – 4:45 ROUND II Repeated (3 Tracks)
5:00 – 6:30 Cocktail Reception
For a more detailed agenda, please click HERE
Event Pricing & Registration
|Regular Rates||DBP Member Rates|