Sometimes research requests are best fulfilled through an online survey of Diversity Best Practices members. Member polls are an opportunity for members to tap our community of experienced practitioners for insights on how companies are addressing of host of workforce diversity management issues, such as recruitment and retention, employee engagement, employee resource groups and succession planning.
Through this free member service, companies work with the Diversity Best Practices research staff to develop questions for the poll, which is then distributed to fellow Diversity Best Practices members. At the conclusion of the poll period, the requesting member receives a summary of responses. Survey respondents contribute to a growing body of knowledge around current trends within the field of workplace diversity and also receive an copy of the survey results.
Sample Member Poll Questions
- How are Diversity Councils structured in multinational corporations?
- Among Diversity Best Practices member companies, how many Chief Diversity Officers report directly to the CEO?
- What are some best practices for recruiting and retaining women of color?
- How many men are currently serving on the Board of Directors at your company?
- What is the percentage of executive-level women at your company with P&L responsibility?
Interested in conducting a member poll? Diversity Best Practices members should submit a research request to initiate the process.