Advocate & Act
We are excited to announce that we have rebranded our NALC ERG leadership conference to the EmERGe Leadership Summit. We are shifting our content to dive deeper into the rich and diverse talent pipeline that ERGs bring to organizations, and offering more subject matter experts and immersive leadership development opportunities for ERG leaders.
EmERGe East is the premier U.S. ERG conference that brings network and affinity groups from all industry sectors together to share effective practices to help their companies gain the competitive edge. It will provide a balanced blend of building the critical competencies of your ERG leaders, as well as provide action-oriented practices and tools to effectively guide and connect their work to advancing your organization’s business goals.
With a theme of Advocate & Act, the program will explore how ERG leaders are advocating for their members as well as for change in their organizations and in their communities. It will also showcase best practices from ERG leaders acting and leading with impact.
At EmERGe East, ERG leaders from leading Fortune 500 companies come together for peer-to-peer learning, skill-building workshops with subject matter experts and diversity leaders, and networking with colleagues from a variety of affinity groups and business sectors. Leaders in the affinity and diversity worlds share their effective practices on how to make ERGs strategic, sustainable, innovative and engaging. Attendees learn effective and creative solutions and gain new ideas for maximizing the business value of their ERGs while helping to make them stronger, more relevant and valued.
The Above and Beyond Awards presentations will continue to take place at our EmERGe events recognizing the important work ERGs, their leaders and allies do to drive change at their organizations and in the community. To learn more about the Above and Beyond Awards click here.
SEND your ERG TEAMS to the 2019 EmERGe Leadership Summit, East for an in-depth learning experience!
- DISCOVER strategies to increase the business value of employee groups
- GENERATE new program ideas and tools to take your network to the next level
- EXPERIENCE peer-to-peer learning through best practice case studies
- UNDERSTAND organizational structure options and the power of full engagement
- NETWORK with leaders like you from leading companies
Who Should Attend
- Network and Affinity Group Members and Leaders
- ERG Program Managers
- Diversity or HR Professionals
- ERG Executive Sponsors
- Mid-Level Managers
- Companies considering the business benefits of network & affinity groups
What our 2018 attendees said about NALC East:
- Fantastic conference. Relevant material, good speakers!
- Great opportunity to network and share best practices and stories with fellow colleagues in the D&I space
- As a first time attendee, I was inspired to meet fellow leaders and like-minded individuals. It helped me also gauge my organization's involvement-- how far we are compared to others, as well as how far we have yet to go.
- One of the best conferences I have attended.
- Great learning tools to take back to my company and implement! Can't wait for next year!
|Regular Rates||DBP Member Rates|
|Group (per person, 5-9)||$1,760||$1,350|
|Group (per person, 10-14)||$1,620||$1,240|
|Group (per person, 15-19)||$1,450||$1,115|
|Group (per person, 20-25)||$1,390||$1,070|
|Group (per person, 26+)||$1,350||$1,050|