Date: December 5, 2017
Time: 8:30am - 3:30pm
Location: OppenheimerFunds, 225 Liberty Street, 12th Floor New York, NY 10281
In order to recruit, retain and advance a diverse workforce in a competitive market, organizations need to be on top of their talent game, constantly identifying opportunities for growth and transforming and developing strategies to address them.
This one day program will examine the multifaceted, complex and ever-evolving world of talent systems and the ways in which organizations can evolve along with them.
Topics will include:
- Employer branding: how to attract the best talent in a competitive landscape
- Accountability against diversity and inclusion goals to drive hiring, retention and advancement of diverse talent
- Innovative approaches to learning and development to support the advancement of diverse employees
- Pay equity and its role in retaining top talent
- Leveraging technology to support and advance your talent strategy
This is a DBP Members only event. Members can register for this event here.
Who should attend? Leaders with responsibilities in
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Talent Acquisition, Development and Advancement
- Leadership and Development
- Employee Resource Groups AND
- Business Leaders with a role in D&I (e.g. Executive Sponsors, Diversity Council Members)
9:00-9:15 Welcome Remarks
9:15-10:15 Keynote and Conversation Linking Talent to Value Creation & Performance
10:15-10:30 Networking Break
10:30-11:45 Panel: What is the Current and Future State of Talent?
11:45-12:30 Networking Lunch
12:30-1:45 Open Talent Economy: People and Work in a Borderless Workplace
1:45-2:00 Stretch break
2:00-3:25 Next Practice Sessions/Action Planning
3:25-3:30 Next Steps/Closing Remarks
For a more detailed agenda, please click HERE