Date: June 19 - 20, 2018
Time: 7:30am - 6:30pm EST
Locations: Prudential Tower / 655 Broad Street / Newark, NJ
Please note that Prudential security has a screening process and there may be long lines, so please plan accordingly and arrive early
The Network & Affinity Leadership Congress is the premier U.S. ERG conference that brings network and affinity groups from all industry sectors together to share effective practices to help their companies gain the competitive edge.
Now in its 12th year, NALC is excited to return to Newark on June 19-20.
At NALC, ERG leaders from leading Fortune 500 companies come together for peer-to-peer learning, skill-building with subject matter experts and diversity leaders, and networking with colleagues from a variety of affinity groups and business sectors. Leaders in the affinity and diversity worlds share their effective practices on how to make ERGs strategic, sustainable, innovative and engaging.
Attendees learn effective and creative solutions and gain new ideas for maximizing the business value of their ERGs while helping to make them stronger, more relevant and valued. A focus is also placed on the enhancement of leadership development opportunities, recognition of valued contributors, and recruitment of fresh talent and succession planning for ERG leadership roles.
SHRM credits will be offered throughout this event.
To register, please click HERE
SEND your ERG TEAMS to the 2018 Network & Affinity Leadership Congress (NALC) for an in-depth learning experience!
- DISCOVER strategies to increase the business value of employee groups
- GENERATE new program ideas and tools to take your network to the next level
- EXPERIENCE peer-to-peer learning through best practice case studies
- UNDERSTAND organizational structure options and the power of full engagement
- NETWORK with leaders like you from leading companies
In 2017, nearly 650 leaders from more than 140 corporations came together at these “network of networks” events to share best practices and discover ways to increase their business value. Click here for a list of attending organizations.
Who Should Attend:
- Network and Affinity Group Members and Leaders
- ERG Program Managers
- Diversity or HR Professionals
- ERG Executive Sponsors
- Mid-Level Managers
- Companies considering the business benefits of network & affinity groups
What our 2017 attendees said about NALC:
- "Fantastic conference. Relevant material, good speakers!"
- "Great opportunity to network and share best practices and stories with fellow colleagues in the D&I space"
- "As a first time attendee, I was inspired to meet fellow leaders and like-minded individuals. It helped me also gauge my organization's involvement-- how far we are compared to others, as well as how far we have yet to go."
- "One of the best conferences I have attended."
- "Probably one of the most helpful conferences I've been to on D&I in the last two years in terms of contribution to ideas that could help transform our D&I initiative to make it more impactful to our employees and our business!"
- "I loved the awards and recognition. I loved the networking and best practice sharing. Keep up the great work!"
- "I came away with literally pages of notes of ideas and best practices."
- "This conference is well thought out and very enlightening. It has given me understanding of ERGs. Listening to how others have participated and led ERGs has encouraged me to become more active and do my due diligence in inclusion and diversity."
- "Great learning tools to take back to my company and implement! Can't wait for next year!"
AGENDA COMING SOON
Hotel & Travel Information
For Directions, Fun Attractions and Great Eats in Newark, Click Here!
Hilton Newark Penn Station
1048 Raymond Blvd.
Newark, NJ 07102
Courtyard Newark Downtown
858 Broad St
Newark, NJ 07102
Discount rate of $167/night plus tax is available for conference attendees. For discount reservations, please make your reservations before June 4, 2018.
To make your reservation please CLICK HERE.
If you plan on driving to the hotel
We partner with the VIP Parking Garage which allows your parking charges to put directly on your room bill. If you choose to park in this garage it is located on the side of the hotel at 15 Lafayette Street. The nightly charge at the parking garage is $21 per car. Please note that on nights where there are events at the Prudential Center there is traffic in the area and delays may be big with street closures. Please log onto the Prudential Center website at prucenter.com to prepare.
If you are traveling to/from Newark International Airport we do provide complimentary shuttle service starting at 5am with the last shuttle at 11pm.
Event Pricing & Registration
|Regular Rates||DBP Member Rates|
|Group (per person, 5-9)||$1,760||$1,350|
|Group (per person, 10-14)||$1,620||$1,240|
|Group (per person, 15-19)||$1,450||$1,115|
|Group (per person, 20-25)||$1,390||$1,070|
|Group (per person, 26+)||$1,350||$1,050|